With the help of the Decathlon Foundation, the redevelopment of the hydrotherapy pool began on 13/10/2014.
This project will allow access to the pool to a larger number of children learning to swim.
The main actions expected by the end of 2014:
– Cleaning the frame
– Drainage Basin and réoxygénisation
– Ensuring a level identical and sustainable water treatment activities
– Construction of a new therapeutic route around the basin
– Secure Site
– Construction of a cloakroom and a shelter for equipment
– Expansion of access
– Establishment of an additional scale for more independent children